Spring break is quickly approaching and it will be my first year not going anywhere during break. It's a little depressing -- actually... it's a lot depressing... but I'm going to use the time to apply for jobs everywhere... maybe I'll get a job over someone who spent their break tanning/ getting wasted in Florida. Haha I can hope!
My goal is to apply for 5 jobs per day. It seems doable, but I know I'm going to have to force myself to do it. I also want to cook dinner at home each night, and not my usuals (tacos... tacos... more tacos...)... I want to try new recipes! Should be an OK week off of life... and could be nice to have the house mostly to myself I guess. Although I'd rather have company.
Here's to being positive... and to being in Maryland and not Florida.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment