My older sister is part Chilean and went to Chile at the beginning of this year to see her family. She brought me back these beautiful blue beads that look like mini globes, with cobalt blue, white and glimmering gold swirls all around them. Well, as most people know, Chile was hit was an 8.8 magnitude earthquake and, like Haiti, needs our help. My sister's family luckily wasn't harmed during the quake, but so many others were. So, I am donating 50% of each sale ($5) to the Red Cross in her name in an effort to help out. The earrings are light and the ear hooks are silver plated. Each bead is different. Some are larger spheres, and others are daintier saucer-shaped beads. Make sure you specify which you are interested in (L or S). These are some of the prettiest beads I have seen. So, show your support for another nation in need. These earrings will be a constant reminder of the help you gave to people in need. I will send a confirmation of a Red Cross Donation to each customer who buys a pair. All donations will be made in my sister's name.
I don't have too many pairs, so don't wait to get yours!
http://www.smashingdarling.com/item/chilean-mermaid-earrings
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment