#10- Boney M- "Mary's boy child"
Haha, this song... AWESOME. I love this song. Everyone thinks I'm dumb... but this song is fantastic.
#9- Garth Brooks- "Go tell it on the mountain"
Garth Brooks has a kick ass Christmas CD, but this is my fav.
#8- Vonda Shepard- "This Christmas"
So I started the list at the bottom... so No. 1, but this one is really awesome... and ranks real high up there. Vonda Shepard has an amazing voice.
#7- Robert Downy Jr.- "River"
OK, so Robert Downy Jr. is mad hot, and this song kicks ass.
#6- Bruce Springsteen- "Santa Claus is coming to town"
Fun fact: my stepmom made a sign at a recent Bruce concert and he played this song. Awesome :) And, Clarence is such a bad ass Santa Claus.
#5- Mariah Carey- "Joy to the world"
We all know that Mariah Carey has the most popular Christmas CD... This is one of my favs from it. Sure, "All I want for Christmas is You" is a good song... but it doesn't make my top ten.
#4- John Denver and the Muppets- "12 days of Christmas"
This song is usually intolerable, unless the Muppets sing it. No. 9 is my favorite. Meee mee mee mee mee meeeeeee.
#3- Kenny Rogers- "Kentucky Homemade Christmas"
I usually hate Kenny Rogers.. but this song is one of my absolute favorites.
#2- Mariah Carey- "Jesus, what a wonderful child"
This song... well, I hardcore jam out to this in my car. It's glorious.
#1- Bruce Springsteen- "Merry Christmas Baby"
I love this song... Yes, it is solely because Springsteen sings it. But, whatevs. It is my favorite :)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment