Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blogging with Shruti

So, I'm sitting here with Ms. Shruti Rastogi, the infamous opinion columnist at The Diamondback, and we are going to write an expert blog post together. Becasue that's what journalists do in their spare time... they blog together. Yes, folks, that's right. We don't party, drink, dance and have fun. We blog. Friends who blog together, stay together.

Glorious. Now that we've officially sounded ridiculous... let's get started.

Things on our mind at this very moment (Nov. 5, 2009 @ 2:31 p.m.):
  • The journalism school at UMD sucks.
  • Shruti has a crush on a boy that she "puts on a pedestal"... whatever that means.
  • Back to the J-school... The classes for next semester blow. Internships suck too.
  • Shruti is cold becasue she is pantsless. Sexy. ... Also, pantsless or pantless? Who knows.....
  • I'm looking pretty fly today with my belted rose shirt. Baller. Shruti is wearing a dress with "blue" on it... it's really grey and black... Also, grey or gray?
Important question of the day:
Two belts, one in beltloops of jeans yet still visible and one below the boobs... is this OK?
  • Shruti: No
  • Me: Extra no. I can't even find a google image of what we are talking about. That means this trend is uber shitty. UBER. But, I do it. I just don't let me jeans belt show... Long shirts... totally hot right now.

Best google search design EVER. 'C' is for cookie and that's good enough for me.

Next question, before I leave and go to class:
Meeting on the internet... legit or not legit?
  • Shruti: *Sigh* depends on the situation. Depending on the dating site and the age, then sure.
  • Me: No. LAME. Get out there and be social, you lazy mother fuckers. but for real... they are cool. I'm not trying to use one... but if you can find someone cool, awesome. Just bring mace on your first date... seriously.
Final note: The letters are now up on Knight Hall! (According to Shruti... who knows if she's actually reliable or not). Baller as hell.

-Jessica Bauer is a senior journalism major at the University of Maryland.
-Shruti Rastogi is the same, but cuter.

No comments:

Post a Comment