Monday, October 12, 2009

Updates...

Wow, so much for blogging regularly. School has started -- actually we are midway through the semester -- and life has just gotten to be too crazy for blogging all of the time.

My classes are all fairly intense this semester, and I am in the process of finding a new job/ making a job for myself by selling my jewelry. It is slow to start your own (kind of) business... yeah... super slow.

The Diamondback, per usual, sucks up 70 percent of my time these days. I am excited for Winter break... because I'll finally get to take a break. But until then, I'll keep on putting out the tabs and editing stories and doing my AME shifts. Awesome.

Here are the tabs I've done so far:

So yeah, it's basically what I spend my life doing...

In other news, this November I am doing two craft fairs. One is on the campus and the other is at Watkins Regional Park. I'm pretty pumped. I doubt I'll make a ton of money, but it is always fun!

Well, I should probably go finish my homework. I'll post in another 3 months...

No comments:

Post a Comment